I couldn't stand it, everybody
elses was too much fun to read so I decided to give it a shot! I'll start with some recent spring and summer fun times. I feel I will be a blogger of few words!
We had a quick trip to Vegas in the spring for George's conference. We had a blast and met two interesting dudes that loved the fact that we were from Alabama!

In July, Mary and I helped throw Allison a baby shower. It was somewhat of a funny story. We had planned a lunch time shower on Saturday at the country club. I was post call on that Saturday and slept in until about 10:30am, I was in the shower when George knocked on the door and told me that the power was out at the club (this was when we had all those tornadoes). I was too tired to get upset and I just started laughing. We had about two hours to plan a whole new party that ended up being at Mary's house and was catered by Olive Garden. Thankfully my mom was in town to help out. It
actually ended up being a great shower and of course midway through the party there was hardly a cloud in the sky!
No comments:
Post a Comment