Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mary's 30th Birthday

I am way behind on posts! Mary turned 30 December 30th. We celebrated with a bunch of friends on January 15th. We went to Avo and had dinner then to Dram for drinks afterwards. It was a blast. Thanks to Ashley and Allison for helping throw a great party!
Joe Staley and his wife Lauren
Tamera and her boyfriend.
A birthday CD for the gang.
Christy, my sis in-law, Mary & Allison
Dr. Sanfelipo
These are some of my fellow residents that came out. Scott, John, and Wilson. Soon I am going to drag the camera to work and document that. I spend most of my time there after all!

2 comments:

  1. wha??? Joe Staley!!?!? Man, I haven't seen him in forever!!

    I have a signed document that he is going to name his first child "Jessi". I need to touch base with him and make sure that the deal is still solid.

    - jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...jessi, you are too much! I think we need a story to go with that document. I can only imagine!

    So fun!

    ReplyDelete