Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our Sweet Gabby

We had to say goodbye to our sweet Gabby in late October. She was the sweetest dog we have ever met, we miss her terribly, and we will always remember her.


I took this photo for a photography class my senior year at Birmingham-Southern. It was the first gift I ever gave George for his birthday in the Spring of 2003, she was 6 years old.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Julia, I'm so sorry. That has got to be so hard. What a special picture that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia...I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. They are our family, and I can't imagine when that day comes for us...it will be very very tough! I love that picture, the ever so slight overexposure makes it so clean and fresh...great job, I know that will always be a very special pic for you and George.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh jules - sad day! great pic of Gabby...i know she is missed!

    ReplyDelete