After the 4th Mary and I went back to Houston to hang with my parents for the rest of the week. George flew out on Friday. It was fun as always. We did some shopping, eating, and lounging by the pool. We also went to the Butterfly Museum which currently has a very rare "Corpse Flower." This is a huge flower that grow 4 inches a day and was already over 5 feet when we visited. It is an endangered species and only 28 other bloomings have been witnessed in the US. It was supposed to bloom at any time. Although we did not get to see it bloom it was still interesting. There are 12 butterflies in this picture.
This last picture cracks me up! Go ahead and click on it so you can get the full effect. Left to right: Mom (is excited), Dad (doing a flip), George (wow!), me (not that dramatic)! I wish Mary was in the picture instead of taking it, If she were I would suggest that my parents make this their Christmas card. George is going to kill me for posting that picture, but I can't help it!

No comments:
Post a Comment