Thursday, December 16, 2010

Houston Thanksgiving 2010

We spent Thanksgiving this year in Houston. I just love turkey dinner, it really is one of my favorite meals and I am definitely partial to how my mom makes it! Our Thanksgiving day always entails getting up and making the stuffing first thing so we can stuff it in the turkey and put the turkey in the oven. We eat breakfast and then everybody is back in the kitchen and helping cook. The weather was nice, so we actually ate breakfast by the pool.  








I took some random pictures of my parents house.





The redid their master bathroom.


We took a day trip to San Antonio and saw the Alamo and did a boat ride on the river walk. We also drove through Trinity University's campus where George's dad went.



We went to a bar where Theodore Roosevelt enlisted some of the Rough Riders, a group of soldiers in the Spanish-American War.
After dinner, although we were late, we did catch Mass at the oldest continually used cathedral in America, San Fernando Cathedral.










No comments:

Post a Comment